Friday, July 18, 2008

Diane Romanello paintings

Diane Romanello paintings
Diego Rivera paintings
You know, out with the old, we done beat the Puff Daddy name up enough," he said. "So probably like the first week in June we are going to have a name change ceremony." A Fresh StartIn fact, he would like former President Clinton to change his name. "Bill Clinton, I like his style," Combs said. "He is a survivor, they went at him, he is still standing. I'll probably have Elton John still sing "Still Standing" you know. You know to get it really, really spicy." The new name: P. Diddy. "And you can call me P. or you can call me Diddy, or you can call me P. Diddy, you know what I am saying?," he said. Why the name change? Puffy had too much baggage. "I just need a fresh start," Combs said. "That's all."

No comments: