Friday, August 1, 2008

Salvador Dali Ascension painting

Salvador Dali Ascension paintingJuarez Machado Copacabana Palace Hotel paintingJuarez Machado Art Deco Evening painting
Oh, it's been al l right," said Luna. " A bit lonely without the D.A. Ginny's been nice, though. She stopped two boys in our Transfiguration class calling me 'Loony' the other day --"
"How would you like to come to S lughorn's party with me tonight?"
The words were out of Harry's mouth before he could stop them; he heard himself say them as though it were a stranger speaking.
Luna turned her protuberant eyes to him in surprise.
"Slughorn's party? With you?"
"Yeah," said Harry, "We're supposed to bring guests, so I thought you might like.. I mean..." He was keen to make his intentions perfectly clear. " I mean, just as friends, you know. But if you don't want to..."
He was already half hoping that she didn't want to.

No comments: