Monday, August 18, 2008

William Bouguereau The Song of the Angels painting

William Bouguereau The Song of the Angels paintingLeonardo da Vinci picture of the last supper paintingLeonardo da Vinci picture of last supper painting
Well," said Pooh, "I could stay a little longer if it--if you----" and he tried very hard to look in the direction of the larder. "As a matter of fact," said Rabbit, "I was going out myself directly." "Oh well, then, I'll be going on. Good-bye." "Well, good-bye, if you're sure you won't have any more." "Is there any more?" asked Pooh quickly. Rabbit took the covers off the dishes, and said, "No, there wasn't." "I thought not," said Pooh, nodding to himself "Well, good-bye. I must be going on." So he started to c, help!" said Pooh. "I'd better go back." "Oh, bother!" said Pooh. "I shall have to go on." "I can't do either!" said Pooh. "Oh, help and bother!" Now, by this time Rabbit wanted to go for a walk too, and finding the front door full, he went out by the back door, and came round limb out of the hole. He pulled with his front paws, and pushed with his back paws, and in a little while his nose was out in the open again . . . and then his ears . . . and then his front paws . . . and then his shoulders

No comments: