Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zhang Xiaogang Bloodline painting

Zhang Xiaogang Bloodline paintingZhang Xiaogang Big Family paintingZhang Xiaogang big family 1996 painting
stunt; to set the on its feet
by some great deanly deed, before we're dead.
That's what we came to tell you, Taliped.

TALIPED:[Aside]
Tellis right - -the threat's thinly veiled!
Their point's quite clear: that, deanwise, I've failed,
and should resign my post.
[TO COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN]
Look here, by Neddy!
You tell me nothing I don't know already.

" ' By Neddy!' " Sear exclaimed. "Thatis a bit far!"

TALIPED: In fact, while you've been sitting on your thumbs
(and on my steps), I'vedonethings. Look: here comes
my brother-in-law, by sheer coincidence,
this minute, whom last week I had the sense
and foresight to dispatch, as assistant dean,
with all expenses paid, to survey the scene
first-hand, and then to pay a formal call
on the Professor of Prophecy in Founder's Hall
and ask his advice, just to forestall the shout
that rascal raises when I leave him out.

No comments: