Monday, October 6, 2008

Richard Leblanc Valley of Poppies painting

Richard Leblanc Valley of Poppies paintingRichard Leblanc Sunlight Country paintingRichard Leblanc Sunlight Country detail painting
was not surprised. I had seen it in her mind all the summer. When she had gone I said to the doctor, ‘We must stop this nonsense.’
He said: ‘My business is with the body. It’s not my Business to argue whether people are better alive or dead, or what happens to them after death. I only try to keep them alive.’
‘And you said just now any shock would kill him. What could be worse for a man who fears death, as he does, than to have a priest brought to him - a priest he turned out when he had the strength?’

‘I think it may kill him.’
‘Then will you forbid it?’
‘I’ve no authority to forbid anything. I can only give my opinion.’
‘Cara, what do you think?’

No comments: