Friday, January 16, 2009

Jack Vettriano Heartbreak Hotel

Jack Vettriano Heartbreak HotelJack Vettriano Good Time GirlsJack Vettriano Good Days' Sunshine
beginning to wear off, and he could feel the pity of his state.
"Truly," he said, "I am dead... I'm dead, and I'm going to Hell..."
"Hush," said Lyra, "we'll go together. What's your name?"
"Dirk Jansen I was," , lowering them again, uttering little cries.
"I can't stay here... Can't stay," he was saying. "But this ain't the farm I knew. This is wrong. I got to go..."
"Where are you going, Mr. Jansen?" said Lyra.
"Down the road. Dunno. Got to go. Can't stay here..."
he said, "but already I... I don't know what to do... Don't know where to go..."Will opened the door. The barnyard looked the same, the kitchen was unchanged, the same hazy sun shone down. And there was the man's body, untouched.A little groan broke from Dirk Jansen's throat, as if there were no denying it anymore. The dragonflies darted out of the door and skimmed over the ground and then shot up high, faster than birds. The man was looking around helplessly, raising his hands

No comments: