Saturday, June 14, 2008

Edward Hopper Ground Swell painting

Edward Hopper Ground Swell painting
Lord Frederick Leighton The Painter's Honeymoon painting saw my master wink and laugh upon you?
LUCENTIO
Biondello, what of that?
BIONDELLO
Faith, nothing; but has left me here behind, toexpound the meaning or moral of his signs and tokens.
LUCENTIO
I pray thee, moralize them.
BIONDELLO
Then thus. Baptista is safe, talking with thedeceiving father of a deceitful son.
LUCENTIO
And what of him?old priest of Saint Luke's church is at yourcommand at all hours.
LUCENTIO
And what of all this?
BIONDELLO
I cannot tell; expect they are busied about acounterfeit assurance: take you assurance of her,'cum privilegio ad imprimendum solum:' to thechurch; take the priest, clerk, and some sufficienthonest witnesses: If this be not that you look for,I have no more to say, But bid Bianca farewell forever and a day.

No comments: