Saturday, June 14, 2008

Raphael Madonna and Child with Book painting

Raphael Madonna and Child with Book painting
Daniel Ridgway Knight The Honeymoon Breakfast painting
Well, I say no: and therefore for assuranceLet's each one send unto his wife;And he whose wife is most obedientTo come at first when he doth send for her,Shall win the wager which we will propose.
HORTENSIO
Content. What is the wager?
LUCENTIO
Twenty crowns.
PETRUCHIO
Twenty crowns!I'll venture so much of my hawk or hound,But twenty times so much upon my wife.
LUCENTIO
A hundred then.I'll be your half, Bianca comes.
LUCENTIO
I'll have no halves; I'll bear it all myself.
[Re-enter BIONDELLO]
How now! what news?
BIONDELLO
Sir, my mistress sends you wordThat she is busy and she cannot come.
PETRUCHIO
How! she is busy and she cannot come!Is that an answer?
GREMIO
Ay, and a kind one too:

No comments: