Friday, August 22, 2008

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait with Monkey painting

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait with Monkey paintingFrida Kahlo Diego and Frida paintingRembrandt Christ In The Storm painting
So you're not the least bit tempted. How about Hedda's niece here, though?" He crooked to him a fine black-and-white doeling named Becky's Pride Sue -- still a kid, really -- and cradled her in his lap to soothe her alarm. "Wouldn't she be sweet?"
Somewhat shocked -- Max had never spoken so with me before -- I reaffirmed my disinclination for the charms of she-goats. "Anyhow," I added somewhat sternly, "it would hurt her, wouldn't it? She's just little."
Max nodded; evidently I'd said what he wanted to hear. "So even if you wanted to, you shouldn't. Since you don't want to and don't need to, the only reason you'd have for doing it would be flunkèd. You'd have to enjoy it because you know it's wrong, which is flunkèd, or because it hurts her, which is even flunkèder. No good man could do such a thing, don't you think? Especially not a Grand Tutor."
"You talk as if I'd done it!" I protested, and patted Sue's head. "I'd never dream of such a thing!"
"Ay, well, that's good; I wouldn't

No comments: