Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rene Magritte The Blank Check painting

Rene Magritte The Blank Check paintingSir Lawrence Alma-Tadema In the Tepidarium paintingGeorges Seurat Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte painting

the cattle-prods moved towards us. I began to perspire.
Max opened his arms. "Na, wait," he pleaded, "I make you a bargain. You told me once you watched the Bonifacists burn some Moishians in the Riot,ja ?"
"Only a few," Stoker answered modestly; the prospect of a bargain clearly amused him. "They were sure I was spying, but didn't know for which side, so the day I took a tour of their extermination campuses they only did a few."
Max's thin face glared. "But you told me you enjoyed it,ja ?"
"Enjoyedit! I never had so much fun -- except the day you and I pushed the EAT-button. What a party! This one chap in particular, we couldn't wait to try: biochemist named Schultz -- maybe you've heard of him? He'd decided the only way to keep West-Campus culture from going up in smoke was to fireproof the Moishians. So he invented some kind of asbestos bagel, I believe it was, and ate nothing else for three months before he was picked up. When the Bonifacist scientists heard about it they put him straight in the oven -- they don't miss a trick! You know, it's surprising howthirsty you got, around

No comments: