Friday, September 5, 2008

Avtandil paintings

Avtandil paintings
Andy Warhol Superman
Alfred Gockel paintings
Max!" My voice bleated like a new kid's. Somewhere near in the cool dark had been a whining hum, which at my cry clicked off and unwound. The one sound then was a truckle of water, as from a tap or fountain.
A voice, not Max's, called from behind the wall of books. "Who that holler in my stacks?"
It was the query put by trolls. For all my anguish I trembled.
"Ain't no students belong in George's stacks. Who there?"
Footsteps came from where the hum had been, that I must think was the monster's snore. "It's only I," I answered. "Please, it's -- the Goat-Boy."
I saw come round behind, to the aisle I lay in, great baleful eyes; then a man, by the form of him, or troll in man's disguise -- but black as his lair. More dread

No comments: