Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nicolas De Stael Jazz Musicians

Nicolas De Stael Jazz MusiciansNicolas De Stael Fiesole 1953Nicolas De Stael Cap Gris-NezNicolas De Stael Agrigente
fervently hoped was a head, in conversational tones. "I expect you can tell."
"Um," said Twoflower. "Yes." He began to back away.
"Obvious, isn't it?" agreed the voice. "You'd be Twoflower, wouldn't you? Or is that later?"
"Later?" said ," said Twoflower.
"You don't think so? Imagine every moment being at one and the same time a distant memory and a nasty surprise and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I now recall what it was I am about to tell you. Or have I already done so? That's a fine looking dragon, by the way. Or don't I say that, yet?"
"It is rather good. It just turned up," said TwoflowerTwoflower. "Later than what?" He stopped."Well," said the voice. "You see, one of the disadvantages of being dead is that one is released as it were from the bonds of time and therefore I can see everything that has happened or will happen, all at the same time except that of course I now know that Time does not, for all practical purposes, exist.""That doesn't sound like a disadvantage

No comments: