Thursday, April 2, 2009

William Bouguereau Biblis

William Bouguereau BiblisWilliam Bouguereau Nymphs and Satyr.
Diego Rivera Detroit Industry
BUT THEY ARE NOT THE REAL THINGS?
She stood, porridge pot in one hand and ladle in the other.
‘You mean dreaming?’ she said.
IS THAT WHAT DREAMING IS?
‘Don’t you dream? I thought everyone dreamed.’
ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN?
‘That’s it, if I was you. The best thing to do is keep busy and act cheerful, I always say.’
BUT WE WILL COME TO AN END!
‘Oh, I don’t know about that,’ said Miss Flitworth.’It all depends on what kind of life you’ve led. I suppose.’
I’M SORRY?
‘Are you a religious man?’premonitions, that is. I’ve never believed in ‘em myself. You’re not telling me you don’t know what dreams are?’NO. NO. OF COURSE NOT.‘What’s worrying you, Bill?’I SUDDENLY KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO DIE. She watched him thoughtfully.‘Well, so does everyone,’ she said.’And that’s what you’ve been dreaming about, is it? Everyone feels like this sometimes. I wouldn’t worry about

No comments: